Our lettuce will stay fresh for two or more weeks when properly stored! Make sure you put lettuce in your refrigerator as soon as you get home from the store, and keep it in its original packaging (or another air-tight container) after opening.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find your products?
- Will you send me a coupon?
- What type of lettuce do you grow?
- Do I need to wash the lettuce?
- How should I store your lettuce?
- Do you offer lettuce in containers larger than 4oz?
- Is your lettuce Non-GMO?
- Is your lettuce organic?
- Do you have nutrition facts for your lettuce?
- Do you have nutrition facts for your salad kits?